Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Flavorful herb infused red snapper grilled with lemons and olive oil is a wonderful summer dish served alongside summer time roasted vegetables.
• Fish of your choice
• Salt and Pepper
• Olive Oil
• Lemon Slices
• Assortment of fresh herbs
1. Ask the store to de-bone and clean out the fish for you if you do not want to do this on your own.
2. Brush olive oil generously all over the inside and outside of the fish.
3. (Snippet’s Notes: I made my own rosemary olive oil, go here for the how to)
4. Very generously sprinkle sea salt and pepper all over the inside and outside of the fish. Tuck fresh herbs of your choice inside the fish as well as tie some around the outside. (Snippet’s Notes: soak the string that you tie around the fish so that it does not burn in the oven.)
5. Place the entire fish on a baking pan.
6. Put it in the oven at 350degrF for 25 -30 minutes or until done.
More on http://rileymadel.blogspot.be/