Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan burmese coconut milk noodle soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe. To cook vegan burmese coconut milk noodle soup (oil-free and gluten-free) you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free):
- Prepare 2 packages of flat rice noodle.
- Use 1/4 cup of chickpea flour (mix well with 1/4 cup water).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 cup of defatted soy chunks from Holland & Barrett (soaked in the water).
- Provide 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- Use 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of tumeric (spice).
- Provide 1 teaspoons of paprika (spice).
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of cayenne pepper (spice).
- You need 3 of small onions peeled (optional).
- You need 1 of lemon cut into wedges (for garnish).
- Provide 1 cup of chopped cilantro (for garnish).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar (any sugar).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Himalayan salt (any salt).
- Use of steamed broccoli (for garnish)(optional).
- You need of steamed beansprouts (for garnish)(optional).
- Use of crushed roasted chili (for garnish)(optional).
Instructions to make Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free):
- Place 1/2 chopped onion, chopped garlic and spices into non stick pot and cook very slowly for 3 mins. After 3 mins, add water and continue stirring to prevent them from catching..
- When onions and garlics are softened, stir in soya chunks, salt and 1 cup of water. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 3-4 mins. Carefully add chickpea mixture and 1 cup of water, stirring quickly so that the flour doesn't clump. Add more water if the soup is too thick. Cook for another 10 ~ 15 mins..
- Stir in coconut milk and cook for another 5 ~ 10 mins. Divide the rice noodle into 2 soup bowls. Ladle the soup over rice noodles in the bowl and garnish each with steamed broccoli, beansprouts, lemon juice, crushed chilli and fresh cilantro..
If you find this Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.