Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best AFitClass Lentil Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AFitClass Lentil Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to afitclass lentil kale soup recipe. You can have afitclass lentil kale soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare AFitClass Lentil Kale Soup:
- Get 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 1 (8 oz) of pkg mushrooms sliced.
- Use 1 carton (32 oz) of vegetable stock.
- Provide of 1 cup lentils. Any kind, black beluga lentils are my favorite, but often use green.
- Provide of Water.
- Provide of Soup addition-Italian flavor.
- Provide of 1/3 cup Tomato paste.
- Take of Several cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of dried oregano.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Several handfuls of chopped kale, hard stems removed.
Instructions to make AFitClass Lentil Kale Soup:
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and clove of garlic and sauté briefly. Add sliced mushrooms and sauté until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock plus fill with water. I like to use empty vegetable stock container x 2. If you like it soupier, add another water. Add one cup of lentils, briefly stir, then lower heat to low and cover. 30 to 40 minutes. The longer it simmers the richer it gets, but you may need more water..
- When almost done simmering, get out a small sauté pan and sauté your olive oil and clove mixture briefly. Add tomato paste and oregano and stir until mixed, for about a minute. When it is nice and combined, stir it into the soup.
- Add kale and leave simmering on low for another 5 minutes or so. Maybe add a little salt and pepper, but many people like to adjust their seasoning as they have a serving.
- That’s it, it’s ready to go! But let it cool off slightly, broth soups can scorch the tongue. I like it with a little splash of hot sauce and crumbled blue corn tortilla chips on top. Pictured below is FitClass Kale Mushroom Soup, and FitClass roasted carrots for dessert..
If you find this AFitClass Lentil Kale Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.