Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken-corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken-corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken-corn soup recipe. To make chicken-corn soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken-corn soup:
- Get Bunch of shredded chicken (cut in small cubes).
- Get 1 can of sweet corn kernels.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1 bottle of chicken broth.
- Provide of Chopped ginger.
- Take of Chopped garlic.
- Take 2 of carrots (cut in small cubes).
- Use of Crushed peppercorns.
- Take 2 of large tbsp corn starch.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Chicken-corn soup:
- Shallow fry the chicken and carrots and keep aside.
- Put some butter in a pan and add in the ginger,garlic and corn kernels. Add up the chicken/carrots, saute well and pour the chicken stock over..
- When the mixture comes to boil, add in some diluted corn starch to prepare the thickness of the soup. Add the egg whites carefully on the top with some crushed peppercorns.
- Serve it warm with croutons/biscuits..
If you find this Chicken-corn soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.