Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon cheeseburger pasta recipe. To make bacon cheeseburger pasta you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta:
- Get 8 oz of uncooked penne pasta.
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 6 slice of Bacon, diced.
- Use 1 can of (10.75) condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta:
- 1. cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. while pasta is cooking; cook beef over medium heat in a large skillet until no longer pink. drain & set aside.
- 3. in the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels..
- 4. drain bacon drippings from skillet. Drain pasta add to skillet.
- 5. Stir in soup, beef & bacon ; heat through..
- 6. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook until the cheese is melted. Makes 4 servings.
If you find this Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.