Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cranberry glazed appetizer meatballs recipe. To make cranberry glazed appetizer meatballs you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Use 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of unseasoned dry bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 pinch of of pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- You need 1 of SAUCE.
- Provide 1 of (12-oz) bottle of chili sauce.
- Take 1 of (8-oz) can jellied cranberry sauce.
Instructions to make Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs:
- Heat oven 375°. In large bowl combine all meatball ingredients; mix well. Shape into 60 (1in) balls; place in ungreased baking pan..
- Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink in the middle..
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan, combine sauce ingredients; blend well. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add meatballs to sauce; stir to coat. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally..
If you find this Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.