Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tomato Tortellini Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Tortellini Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Tortellini Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato tortellini soup recipe. To cook tomato tortellini soup you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Tortellini Soup:
- Use of soup.
- You need 1 packages of cheese tortellini.
- Use 2 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Take 2 cup of vegetable broth.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cup of half and half cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped oil packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Tomato Tortellini Soup:
- Cook tortellini according to package directions..
- In a large pot combine the soup, broth, milk, cream, tomatoes, and seasonings. Heat through, stirring frequently. Drain tortellini, carefully add to soup. Stir in cheese. Sprinkle each serving with cheese if desired..
If you find this Tomato Tortellini Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.