Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parchment pouch cilantro lime salmon recipe. To cook parchment pouch cilantro lime salmon you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon:
- Take 1.5 lbs of salmon filet cut into 3-4 portions.
- You need 4 of small limes – 2 thinly sliced (about 1/8").
- Take 1 of small bunch cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tbs of unsalted butter – cold, cut into several thin slices.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use of red chili powder to taste – optional.
Instructions to make Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lay a piece of parchment paper on a large baking sheet..
- Layer lime slices from first 2 limes in center of parchment paper (save the lime "butts" for later). Place salmon on top of slices (skin side down if using skin-on). Squeeze the juice of the other 2 limes over salmon..
- Arrange butter pieces on top of salmon so it gets nicely coated as butter melts. Sprinkle with pepper (and salt and chili powder if desired). Top with lime "butts". Arrange whole cilantro around everything..
- Place a second piece of parchment on top. Roll up edges, pressing on rolls as you go to seal. Don't make the pouch too tight on top you want to leave room for steam to circulate..
- Place in oven. Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Let rest 5 minutes. Open carefully. Serve with desired sides and additional lime and chopped cilantro if desired. Enjoy!.
If you find this Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.