Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry vegetable noodle soup recipe. You can cook red curry vegetable noodle soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup:
- Provide 1 of large bunch Bok Choy, white stems separated from green leaves.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of small onion, diced.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of grated peeled fresh ginger.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of red curry paste (use mild or spicy, according to preference). Medium works best with this dish. I used a jar of Trader Joe's Red Curry Simmer Sauce!.
- Get 1 of small sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 1 quart of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Asian fish sauce (don't skip this ingredient!! I use the Vietnamese versions)).
- Get 2 teaspoons of dark brown sugar.
- Take 1 (13 ounce) of can of full fat coconut milk.
- Get Half of teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste.
- Use 8 ounces of Vermicelli (Angel Hair or similar) rice noodles.
- Get 3 of limes, 2 juiced, one cut into wedges.
- Take 1/4 Cup of coarsely chopped fresh cilantro for garnish.
- Take of Shrimp or Scallops (see note in introduction).
Steps to make Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup:
- Slice the Bok Choy stems into 1/2 inch pieces. Slice the leaves into 1 inch pieces. Set aside.
- Using the sauté function, heat the oil in the pressure cooker. Add the onion, garlic, ginger, and curry paste and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. (If using regular pot, instructions are the same.) Add the sweet potato and the white stems of the Bok Choy, along with the stock. Bring to a simmer and add the fish sauce and brown sugar, stirring until the sugar dissolves, about one minute..
- Stir in the coconut milk and salt, cover, and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes (or if using a regular pot: 45 minutes on medium heat)).
- Meanwhile, cook the Vermicelli noodles according to the package instructions..
- Release the pressure manually. Remove the lid and stir in the Bok Choy greens until wilted. Add the lime juice and more salt to taste..
- Divide the noodles among individual bowls and ladle the soup on top, garnishing with the cilantro and lime wedges.
If you find this Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.