Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Carrot Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy carrot soup recipe. You can cook creamy carrot soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Carrot Soup:
- Use 3 T. of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 lb. of Carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 of ribs of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of large Garlic cloves, sliced.
- You need 1 tsp. of Ginger powder.
- You need 1 T. of Orange zest (about 2 naval oranges).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of Pepper.
- Get 32 oz. of Broth (chicken or vegetable).
- Prepare 1 c. of Fresh orange juice (about 4 naval oranges).
- You need 1 c. of Heavy whipping cream.
Instructions to make Creamy Carrot Soup:
- In large soup pot over medium heat, add oil, carrots, onion, celery, and seasonings. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in broth and zest. Bring to a boil. Reduce to low. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes until carrots are tender..
- Blend with an immersion blender until smooth. Stir in orange juice. Remove from heat. Stir in cream..
- Taste for seasoning and add more salt & pepper, to taste, if desired..
- Serve hot, topped with croutons..
If you find this Creamy Carrot Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.