Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Traditional Kenyan Chicken Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Traditional Kenyan Chicken Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Kenyan Chicken Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional kenyan chicken stew recipe. You can have traditional kenyan chicken stew using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Traditional Kenyan Chicken Stew:
- You need 1 of whole local chicken.
- Get 15 pieces of tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 piece of red pepper.
- Provide 5 piece of Scotch bonnet.
- Provide 2 of small onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 5 of Maggi cube seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry.
- Prepare 1 of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of glove garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seed.
- Get 2 of cookspoon vegetable oil.
Steps to make Traditional Kenyan Chicken Stew:
- Clean, cut local chicken into pieces.
- Rinse and pound garlic with ginger. Rinse and chop onions set aside.
- Put the chicken into pot, add salt, 1 Maggi, half of the pound garlic and ginger with small onion and coriander seed.
- Add quantity of water, cover to boil till soft (50 minutes).
- In another pot on fire, put vegetable oil, add remaining onion, garlic and ginger (if interested) stir fry a while.
- Add the grounded tomato, pepper, and scotch bonnet (paste).
- Add in chicken, and seasoning then stir in the chicken stock.
- Cover and allow to simmer for 5 minute.
- Traditional chicken stew is ready to serve.
If you find this Traditional Kenyan Chicken Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.