Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect throw together soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to throw together soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to throw together soup recipe. You can have throw together soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare throw together soup:
- Take 1 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Use 1 can of peas.
- Take 1 can of carrots.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of mixed herbs.
- Use 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
- Take 1 of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 box of noodles.
Steps to make throw together soup:
- take the "insides" out of chicken and rinse.
- boil chicken in large pot.
- add all herbs whatever kind you like and all seasonings to taste.
- add butter and let it boil untill chicken is cooked through… note some water will evaporate so I just kept adding water as it boiled down.
- once chicken is cooked let cool and shred make sure to get all the bones out.
- boil noodles, drain noodles and canned vegetables throw in pot with broth and chicken. I let mine simmer a bit to bring all the flavors together.
- enjoy. like I said it's completely versatile you can use whatever you like… I didn't even have noodles I just took 2 boxes of macaroni and just cooked the noodles would've been great with canned tomatoes too….
If you find this throw together soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.