Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stew recipe. To make chicken stew you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken stew:
- Prepare 500 grms of chicken.
- Use 1-2 tbsp of oil (preferably coconut oil).
- Provide 1-2 of onions.
- Take 2-3 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Get 1-2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Use 2-3 strands of curry leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken stew:
- Take a vessel add oil.. let boil.. Add onion, green chillies, curry leaves and saute.. Add a pinch of salt to fry onions faster…
- Let the onion turn light brown in colour and add chicken to it.. saute…
- Add 1 cup water and 1 tbsp of coconut milk, 1 tspn pepper and salt, 1 strand of curry leaf..saute. (can add few cloves, cinnamon and bay leaves to enhance the flavour which is optional)…now close the lid and let it cook on low flame….
- Once cooked pour 1 cup of thick coconut milk and give a stir….add pepper and salt as per once choice…
- Garnish with fresh curry leaves.. and add 1tspn coconut oil (optional).
- Serve it with ghee rice/ chapatis/Kerala parota.. here..it is served with ghee rice….
If you find this Chicken stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.