Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Hamburger Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Hamburger Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Hamburger Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy hamburger soup recipe. To make easy hamburger soup you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Hamburger Soup:
- Take 1 lb. of lean ground beef.
- Use 1 of onion, diced.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Use 3 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 3 cups of mixed vegetables, fresh or frozen.
Instructions to make Easy Hamburger Soup:
- In a stock pot, brown beef with onion and garlic until no pink remains. Drain..
- Add potatoes, broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, and bay leaf. Add salt and pepper if desired. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Stir in vegetables. Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Freezes well..
If you find this Easy Hamburger Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.