Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for So Easy! Oven Baked Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best So Easy! Oven Baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to So Easy! Oven Baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably purchase many items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to so easy! oven baked salmon recipe. You can cook so easy! oven baked salmon using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare So Easy! Oven Baked Salmon:
- You need 2 fillets of Fresh salmon.
- Provide 3 of to 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise.
- Use 1 tbsp of Panko.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Powdered cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Parsely Basil etc..
- Take 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make So Easy! Oven Baked Salmon:
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper..
- Put all the ingredients except the salmon into a small bowl and mix. I used blanched and minced spinach in the recipe, but you can use parsley or other green herbs or vegetables for colour. My young child doesn't like parsley..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the salmon filets. Spoon the sauce from Step 2 on top of the salmon..
- Bake at 340F/170C for 4 minutes Now you are done! Adjust the cooking time to suit your oven. (I always let them finish cooking in residual heat.).
If you find this So Easy! Oven Baked Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.