Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my easy homemade tomato soup recipe. You can cook my easy homemade tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup:
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of large onion, diced.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Salt snd pepper.
- Prepare 2 (14.5 oz) of cans crushed or diced tomatoes.
- Get 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of chicken stock.
- Use 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground all spice.
- You need 1 cup of milk (optional).
Steps to make My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or dutch oven over medium heat..
- Cook the onions until they’re soft (about 5 minutes), then add the garlic and cook for a further minute or so..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the flour, and mix well, cook for 30 seconds..
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, ground all spice and stock, whisking to blend and thicken..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes..
- Using an immersion blender blend until smooth..
- Remove from heat, then add the cream if using. I used Horizon Organic White Milk, Mixing thoroughly..
- Test for seasoning, add more is needed, then serve..
- Garnish with dried parsley, croutons, green onions and then devour..
If you find this My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.