Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basil Curry Egg White Omelet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basil Curry Egg White Omelet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basil curry egg white omelet recipe. You can cook basil curry egg white omelet using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Basil Curry Egg White Omelet:
- Get 1 tsp of Basil.
- Provide 1 dash of Curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of Half & Half.
- Use 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cheese.
Steps to make Basil Curry Egg White Omelet:
- Finally dice cheese of choice, I find American melts really well..
- Separate eggs..
- Combine half & half, curry powder, basil & egg whites in bowl whisking with a fork for a good min..
- Melt coconut oil in frying pan so eggs won't stick..
- Briefly whisk eggs and herbs mixture again until light froth develops then pour into frying pan..
- Over low heat cook eggs until firm on bottom and wet on top..
- Sprinkle cheese evenly across eggs..
- Fold omelet over..
- Cook untill cheese melted and eggs firm..
If you find this Basil Curry Egg White Omelet recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.