Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hungarian cabbage roll soup recipe. You can cook hungarian cabbage roll soup using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup:
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion, roughly chopped.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1 Tbsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of thyme.
- Get 4 cups of low sodium chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 of Bou beef bouillon cubes.
- Use 28 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Take 10 oz of can condensed tomato soup.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of V8 vegetable juice.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 Head of green cabbage.
- Get 2/3 cup of long or wild rice.
- Provide of Parsley.
Steps to make Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup:
- Cut your cabbage in half through the stem. Cut each half in half through its stem. Cut the stem out of the cabbage as a wedge. Cut the cabbage into roughly inch by inch pieces..
- Prepare the other ingredients. Combine the onion and garlic. Combine the paprika, black pepper, and thyme. Group the stock, diced tomatoes, soup, and juice. Measure the rice out..
- Add some oil of your choice to your pot and heat over high heat. Add the beef and brown..
- Add the onion and garlic, and cook until softened..
- Add the tomato paste and the spices, and cook until starting to stick to the bottom..
- Add the stock, diced tomatoes, tomato soup, V8 juice, beef bouillon, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the rice, stir, then add the cabbage. Cover and simmer 45 min..
- While the soup is cooking, fry the bacon (or bake at 375°F for ~20 min)..
- Crumble the cooked bacon and mince a handful of parsley. Add to the soup and serve.
If you find this Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.