Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Chicken & Veggie Penne recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken & Veggie Penne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken & Veggie Penne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken & veggie penne recipe. You can cook creamy chicken & veggie penne using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Chicken & Veggie Penne:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chicken fajita meat, chopped.
- Take 8 oz of penne pasta.
- Get 8 slice of bacon, chopped.
- Get 1 large of zucchini, chopped.
- Take 1 large of yellow squash, chopped.
- Take 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
- Get 1 can of alfredo sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian blend seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take of salt & pepper.
Steps to make Creamy Chicken & Veggie Penne:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Cook chicken until done. Set aside to cool..
- While the chicken is cooking, boil pasta till al'dente, drain and set aside..
- While the chicken and pasta are cooking, fry bacon until almost crisp, drain and add chopped veggies. Saute till soft. Drain any additional grease and set aside..
- To assemble: mix pasta, alfredo, 1 1/2 cups of cheese and seasonings. Stir in bacon, veggies and chopped chicken..
- Pour into a 13×9 casserole dish sprayed well with nonstick spray. Top with remaining cheese and bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is beginning to brown and it's hot and bubbly..
If you find this Creamy Chicken & Veggie Penne recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.