Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai prawn curry recipe. To make red thai prawn curry you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Thai Prawn Curry:
- You need 250 g of rice boiled per instructions on packet.
- Prepare 300 g of prawns.
- Use 1 of onion diced.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground lemon grass.
- Provide 1 of red pepper diced.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoons of Red Thai curry paste.
- Use 100 g of green beans sliced.
- Use 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Use 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- You need of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Instructions to make Red Thai Prawn Curry:
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat Add the onion, pepper and green beans and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger, lemon juice, lemongrass and seasoning Stir in the curry paste Pour in the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the prawns Simmer for 5 minutes Serve with the boiled rice.
If you find this Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.