Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to unloaded bell pepper soup recipe. You can cook unloaded bell pepper soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup:
- Get 4 of large bell peppers, diced.
- Provide 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 can of mushroom stems & pieces.
- Take 28 oz of crushed tomato.
- Prepare 22 oz of condensed tomato soup.
- Provide 29 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of basil.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 cup of white rice, uncooked.
- Provide of pepper jack cheese, shredded (optional).
Steps to make Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup:
- Gather and prepare your ingredients.
- In a large pot or Dutch Oven toss in your ground beef, onions, bell pepper, and garlic..
- Brown the meat, drain the grease, and return to pot..
- Add in the mushrooms, beef broth, crushed tomato, tomato soup, basil, salt, and pepper and mix well..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 35 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Prepare your rice around the 20 minute mark if your using "minute" rice..
- Stir in cooked rice into the soup and heat for 3 more minutes..
- Serve with warm bread and top with some pepper jack cheese for a nice kick..
If you find this Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.