Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken cabbage stew#4weeks challenge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken cabbage stew#4weeks challenge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cabbage stew#4weeks challenge recipe. To cook chicken cabbage stew#4weeks challenge you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken cabbage stew#4weeks challenge:
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Take 200 g of chicken breast finely cut.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 of carrot finely grated.
- Use 150 g of cabbage.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Provide 1 of royco cube.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Chicken cabbage stew#4weeks challenge:
- In a pot put oil and heat for a minute.add onion n carrot n let it saute for 3 minutes then add all the spices n salt and cook for about a minute.
- Add the chicken and a small amount of water and let it cook for 5 to 7 minutes(covered).
- Add 1 cup of water and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.add the cabbage and cook until done.
- Reduce the water of you prefer dry.enjoy.
If you find this Chicken cabbage stew#4weeks challenge recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.