Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect African Peanut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to African Peanut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to african peanut soup recipe. You can cook african peanut soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare African Peanut Soup:
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 10 oz of can condensed tomato soup.
- Get 14 oz of low sodium chicken broth or water.
- Get 1 tsp of red curry powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of fresh, chopped cilantro.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of peanut butter (creamy or crunchy).
Instructions to make African Peanut Soup:
- In a medium sauce pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chopped onion and cook until soft and fragrant, about 1 min..
- Mix in red curry powder and stir frequently, 3 to 5 min..
- Cover with condensed tomato soup and chicken broth. Bring to simmer..
- Add peanut butter and cilantro. stir until mixed well..
- Turn heat off and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve immediately and enjoy..
If you find this African Peanut Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.