Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Omelette Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Omelette Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach omelette curry recipe. To make spinach omelette curry you only need 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach Omelette Curry:
- Take For of Curry:.
- Provide 200 gms of spinach.
- You need 1 of medium size onion.
- Take 2 tsp of tomato puree/ paste.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 5-6 of green chilies.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 4-5 of black peppercorns.
- Use 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Get 2 of cardamoms.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Use 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Oil.
- Get As required of Water.
- Get For of Omellete:.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Get 1 of small boiled potato (optional).
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder (optional).
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide As required of Oil.
Steps to make Spinach Omelette Curry:
- In a mixing bowl crack 3 eggs, add thinely sliced onion, green chilli, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, little salt, boiled & mashed potato (optional), baking powder (optional). Whisk it well, heat oil in a pan, pour the egg mixture, cover and cook one side for 5-7 mins on a low flame, carefully flip and cook other side for another 5-7 mins..
- Once the omellete cools down cut them into desired shape. Keep it aside..
- Blanch in hot water one medium size of roughly chopped onion for 3-4 mins, keep it aside. Wash the spinach leaves/ palak and blanch in hot water for 2 mins. Immediately take out the spinach leaves and dunk them in cold water (so as to retain the green colour)..
- Once both the onion and spinach cools down, make a smooth paste of it by adding the green chilies..
- Now heat some oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, cloves, cardamoms, cinnamon & black peppercorns, fry it for few seconds, add the garlic paste and cook for 2 mins..
- Now add the palak paste, add salt, cook it for 3-4 mins, add tomato puree/ paste and cook it for another 2-3 minutes..
- Next add water for the gravy, on a high flame cook it until you get one boil, add the omellete pieces, gently mix them, cover and cook it on a medium flame for next 4-5 minutes or until the gravy reaches your desired consistency..
- Once it's almost done, add garam masala powder, some kasuri methi and ghee, gently mix it well. Switch off the flame and allow it rest for 2 minutes and it's done, serve it with hit rice or roti..
If you find this Spinach Omelette Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.