Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot eggplant 🍆caponata recipe. To cook crockpot eggplant 🍆caponata you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata:
- Take 2 of eggplants, peeled, cut into chunks.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Use 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Take 3 of heaping tablespoons stuffed spanish olives(with some juice from the olive jar).
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Get 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 can (6 ounce) of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata:
- Place your peeled and cut up eggplant and sliced onions inside a crockpot…….
- Now add your minced garlic……
- Next add your cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup and diced tomatoes, mix lightly…….
- Now add your spanish olives, oregano and black pepper, mix lightly…….
- Next add the crushed red pepper,balsamic vinegar and tomato paste, mix all well…..
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, stirring lightly once every 2 hours if possible, if you can’t, don’t worry about it !!!! 😉.
- Serve over pasta of your choice topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.
If you find this Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.