Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ultimate loaded potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ultimate loaded potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ultimate loaded potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ultimate loaded potato soup recipe. You can cook ultimate loaded potato soup using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ultimate loaded potato Soup:
- Prepare 6 of russet tomatoes, peeled and cut into 1" cubes.
- Take 6 strips of bacon, uncooked and cut into small pieces.
- Provide 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 TBS. of Butter.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/3 C. of Flour.
- Use 4 C. of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 C. of Milk.
- Provide 1/3 C. of Heavy cream.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of Ancho chili powder.
- Use 2/3 C. of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Toppings (optional).
- Get to taste of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Green onions.
- Take to taste of Sour cream.
- Prepare to taste of Bacon.
Instructions to make Ultimate loaded potato Soup:
- Cook bacon pieces in a large soup pot over medium heat until crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon and leave grease in the pot..
- Add butter and onion and saute until onions are soft. Add garlic and saute 30 seconds more until fragrant..
- Sprinkle the flour into the pot and whisk until smooth.
- Add diced potatoes, chicken broth, milk, heavy cream, salt, pepper and anchor chili pepper..
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender and can easily be pierced with a fork. About 10-15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and remove about 1/2 of soup into a blender. Puree until smooth. Add back in to the pot..
- Note: If you prefer your soup all creamy with no pptato chunks you can puree all of the soup in batches..
- Add sour cream and 3/4 of the bacon pieces. Stir and simmer 15 minutes..
- Top with additional bacon, sour cream, shredded cheese and green onions (optional).
If you find this Ultimate loaded potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.