Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb chicken pizza breasts recipe. To make low carb chicken pizza breasts you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts:
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 1 cup of shredded light mozzarella.
- Prepare 16 of turkey pepperoni slices.
- You need 1 cup of condensed tomato soup.
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
Instructions to make Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts:
- Start by cutting chicken breasts in half, then beat with a mallet to flatten them..
- In a non stick skillet add olive oil & unsalted butter to melt. Add chix breasts & cook til golden brown..
- Once golden brown & cooked thru, add tomato soup, moving your chix breasts to coat them in the tomato soup..
- Then add mozzarella cheese to top of chix breasts & then pepperonis & let simmer til cheese is melted. Serve & enjoy!.
If you find this Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.