Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk prawn curry / creamy shrimp curry recipe. To cook coconut milk prawn curry / creamy shrimp curry you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY:
- Use 200 grams of Prawn.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of small Stick Cinnamon.
- Take 2 of Cardamon.
- Use 2 of Cloves.
- You need 1 of Star anise.
- Get 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Get Handful of Coriander leaves.
Instructions to make COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY:
- Marinate the prawns with salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste..
- Heat oil in a pan and add in the spices(cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, star anise). Then add in the onions, curry leaves and saute them till it changes colour..
- Now add the prawns and saute a little..
- Further add the coconut milk, cover and cook for 3 to 5 mins in low flame..
- Check for salt and consistency. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Coconut milk prawn curry is ready to serve..
If you find this COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.