Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon cheeseburger pasta recipe. You can have bacon cheeseburger pasta using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta:
- Take 8 oz of uncooked penne pasta.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 6 slice of Bacon, diced.
- Get 1 can of (10.75) condensed tomato soup.
- Provide 1 cup of (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta:
- 1. cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. while pasta is cooking; cook beef over medium heat in a large skillet until no longer pink. drain & set aside.
- 3. in the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels..
- 4. drain bacon drippings from skillet. Drain pasta add to skillet.
- 5. Stir in soup, beef & bacon ; heat through..
- 6. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook until the cheese is melted. Makes 4 servings.
If you find this Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.