Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pork Mince and Pasta Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Mince and Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Mince and Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork mince and pasta bake recipe. To cook pork mince and pasta bake you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Mince and Pasta Bake:
- Use 450 gm of minced pork.
- You need 800 gm of chopped tomatoes (2x tins).
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Get 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar (optional).
- You need 1/2 of courgette (skin on), chopped.
- Prepare 4 of celery stalks, chopped.
- Take 2 of onions (medium), chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic chopped.
- You need of pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 250 gm of penne (or other pasta shapes).
- Use of For the cheese sauce.
- Prepare 40 gm of flour.
- You need 40 gm of butter (or margarine).
- Get 400 ml of milk (full fat).
- Provide 100 gm of mature Cheddar cheese, grated.
Steps to make Pork Mince and Pasta Bake:
- Fry the onions and garlic gently in 1 tsp olive oil until soft.
- Add the mince and fry gently until cooked through.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, herbs, puree, Worcester sauce, sugar, pepper and chopped vegetables and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- For the cheese sauce:.
- Melt the butter or margerine, stir in the flour and cook on a gentle heat for 2 minutes.
- Gradually add the milk and stir until thickened.
- Add the grated cheese handful by handful to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook the penne for 5-10 minutes in boiling water until undercooked – drain and leave aside.
- Place the mince into a baking dish, put the macaroni on top and pour with the cheese sauce, top with more grated cheese if wished.
- Bake in the oven at 190’C/Gas mark 5 for 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbling and the pasta is soft.
If you find this Pork Mince and Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.