Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oil-free Baked Savory Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oil-free Baked Savory Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oil-free baked savory donuts recipe. You can cook oil-free baked savory donuts using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oil-free Baked Savory Donuts:
- Get 210 grams of cake flour.
- Take 10 grams of aluminum-free baking powder.
- Prepare 60 grams of honey (acacia, etc) for moist donuts.
- Get 24 grams of skim milk powder.
- Use 2/3-1 tsp of krazy salt.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 120 grams of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 60 grams of milk (don't use soy milk, they'll become dense) Fillings, Toppings Etc..
- You need to taste of cheese (easy melting type, sliced or whatever you'd like, or even vegetarian cheese).
- Use to taste of meat (ham, sausage, bacon etc), fish (salted salmon, shirasu etc.).
- Use to taste of vegetables (canned corn, cooked vegetables, etc), herbs (dried parsley, etc.) – the donuts will become doughy don't add too many vegetables.
Steps to make Oil-free Baked Savory Donuts:
- Mix the batter ingredients together..
- Fill the donut molds evenly with cheese, vegetables, meat etc. Pour the batter in over them..
- Don't mix the vegetables etc. into the batter, or the batter will get too watery..
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes. Don't overbake these! Bake for a shorter time than regular baked donuts. Adjust the time depending on your oven..
- You can adjust the consistency of the batter with milk (or water). I've listed an average amount in the recipe, so if there are any issues please try adding more or less milk or water..
- Don't mix grated cheese into the batter – the donuts will become hard. It's best to sprinkle cheese into the bottom of the donut molds..
- The honey is indispensable for the texture of the batter. Don't reduce it too much..
- Slice the donuts in half and make raw vegetable sandwiches. The crispy texture is irresistible ♪ Apparently shops that sell cake salé (savory cakes) use their leftover cakes for vegetable sandwiches..
If you find this Oil-free Baked Savory Donuts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.