Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti recipe. To cook baked spaghetti you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Spaghetti:
- Take 1 box of spaghetti pasta.
- You need 2 jars of your favorite sauce.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef (season to taste).
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pack of pepperoni.
- Get 1 bag of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 bag of parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 block of cream cheese.
Steps to make Baked Spaghetti:
- Boil spaghetti noodles till al dente.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Brown ground beef (season to taste).
- Mix spaghetti sauce/sugar with meat.
- Drain noodles and add to pan.
- Add cream cheese to noodles.
- Pour meat mixture on top of noodles.
- Layer cheddar cheese and parmesan.
- Add pepperoni on top.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Serve with corn, salad, and garlic bread.
If you find this Baked Spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.