Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Omelette Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Omelette Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Omelette Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to omelette curry recipe. You can have omelette curry using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Omelette Curry:
- Provide 2 of eggs, beaten with a pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of onion, roughly chopped.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of tomato, roughly chopped.
- Provide 8-10 of cashewnuts.
- Get 2 of green chilies.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of oil.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Get 2 of green cardamoms.
- Take 4 of cloves.
- Get 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of ghee.
- Get 1 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Omelette Curry:
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in a pan and make an omelette with the beaten egg. Cut as desired and keep aside..
- Grind together onion, ginger, garlic, tomato, cashew nut and turmeric powder into a smooth paste. Keep aside..
- Heat remaining oil & temper with cumin seeds, bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms and cloves. Add the paste and stir fry for 1-2 minutes..
- Add the paste and stir fry for 1-2 minutes..
- Add all the dry spices (except garam masala powder and salt)) and saute for a minute..
- Add 2 cups water and salt. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes..
- Add the omelette pieces & green chilies. Mix well & simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- When done, add garam masala powder & ghee. Give it a stir & switch off the flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with plain steamed rice or chapatis..
If you find this Omelette Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.