Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Ratatouille recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ratatouille recipe. You can have ratatouille using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ratatouille:
- Provide 2 cups of chopped Tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Provide 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 pods of garlic crushed.
- Use 1 bunch of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of Zucchini (Green and Yellow).
- You need 3 of Tomatoes.
- Use of Bell Peppers (Red and Yellow).
- Provide of Aubergines (Optional).
Steps to make Ratatouille:
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add the crushed garlic and saute. Now add the chopped tomatoes and let them cook in their own juices till the quantity reduces to half. Add the tomato puree, chopped basil leaves, sugar, salt and pepper and cook till the sauce thickens. Set aside..
- Thinly slice the Bell peppers, Zucchini, Tomatoes and Aubergines if using and season them with salt and pepper and set aside..
- Take a heavy bottomed dish. Layer the dish with sauce, layer the vegetables and then sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake in an oven at 180 degree Celsius for 30 minutes..
- Serve it hot with a crusty bread or focaccia..
If you find this Ratatouille recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.