Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Heather's Oregano Beef Mac recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Heather's Oregano Beef Mac recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heather's Oregano Beef Mac recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to heather's oregano beef mac recipe. To cook heather's oregano beef mac you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Heather's Oregano Beef Mac:
- Get 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 pound of corkscrew macaroni, cooked as instructed on box.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get 12 ounce of can of condensed tomato soup.
- Get 3 tablespoons of whole leaf Mexican oregano dried.
Instructions to make Heather's Oregano Beef Mac:
- Brown your beef add oregano, seasoned salt, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic..
- Add soup don't dilute it. let simmer stirring occasionally.
- Add cooked corkscrews. Let simmer for 4 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy as much as I did!.
If you find this Heather's Oregano Beef Mac recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.