Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Rich Kabocha Squash Potage Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rich Kabocha Squash Potage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Kabocha Squash Potage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rich kabocha squash potage soup recipe. To cook rich kabocha squash potage soup you only need 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rich Kabocha Squash Potage Soup:
- Use of Soup.
- Take 1/2 of *700 g (24.69 oz) Kabocha squash or Butternut squash.
- Take 1 of *200 g (7.05 oz) Onion.
- Prepare 1 of *100 g (3.52 oz) Potato.
- Prepare 500 ml (16.90 fl oz) of Water.
- Get 500 ml (16.90 fl oz) of Milk / Unsweetened soy milk.
- Provide 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- Use 2 tsp of Butter.
- Get 1 of Broth cube.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Honey.
- Get to taste of Fine salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare to taste of Heavy cream.
Instructions to make Rich Kabocha Squash Potage Soup:
- Wrap squash and heat by microvawe. 600W for 10 mins. (Until the whole squash softens to scoop.).
- Cool it down for a while..
- Peel potato, chop and soak in water to remove scum. (Approximately 5 mins).
- Peel onion and slice thinly..
- Stir-fry potato and onion with butter..
- Add salt & pepper and then stir-fry again..
- Add water and stew..
- Put in broth cube and melt..
- Remove squash seeds with a spoon..
- Take squash fruit out and add it to the soup concentrate..
- Add honey and mix..
- Stop the heat, agitate the soup concentrate with a blender..
- Add milk (unsweetened soy milk), heavy cream and mix well..
- Heat it again for a while and done!.
- Pour the soup into a bowl and drop some heavy cream. Or sprinkle parsley or croutons for better presentation!.
- ☆ My recipe has been featured in Cookpad USA's ebook ☆.
- Also good! "Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup (Recipe ID : 13282233)" & "Vichyssoise Potato & Onion Cold Cream Soup (Recipe ID : 13563864)".
If you find this Rich Kabocha Squash Potage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.