Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Filini pasta bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filini pasta bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to filini pasta bake recipe. To cook filini pasta bake you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Filini pasta bake:
- Prepare 1 packet of lubella pasta 400g.
- Provide 500 g of minced pork.
- Prepare 500 g of minced beef.
- Get 3 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- You need 300 g of cheese(you can use more or less).
- You need 1 sachets of spaghetti Bolognese mix (local polish shop).
- Provide 1 tsp of Kucharek vegetable seasoning (local polish shop).
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Get 1 of black pepper (optional).
- Provide 1 tsp of Prymat kebab seasoning (from local polish shops).
- Use 2 of medium size carrots (optional).
- Get 5 of basil leaves.
Instructions to make Filini pasta bake:
- Prepare the tomato recipe mix, in a medium bowl pour the tomato mix and add hot water till it resemble broth/soup like consistency..
- In a large sauce pan on a medium heat add the oil..
- Add the minced meat to the pan and cook stirring for 3-4mins until meat is all cooked..
- Add the onion, and all the spices and stir cooking for another 2mins..
- Add the tomato mix to the pan, Add ½ cup of water to the bowl used for the tomato mix, rinse and add to the sauce stir and cover for 10 minutes on a low heat. Stir occasionally..
- In the meantime cut up the carrots into small cubes and add to the sauce with 5 basil leaves. Stir and cover for 5 minutes until you have a rich thick sauce..
- In another pan cook the pasta; make sure you keep an eye on it stirring continuously for about 2-3. Drain and sprinkle oil on it and use a fork to stir to break up any clumps that have been formed..
- In an oven dish put the pasta and use the fork to spread it around covering the pan. Sprinkle half of the on top of the pasta. Cover the pasta with the sauce and add the rest of the cheese..
- Bake for 10mins in a 180 degrees oven.
If you find this Filini pasta bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.