Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Omelette curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Omelette curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to omelette curry recipe. To cook omelette curry you only need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Omelette curry:
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1 of potato cubed.
- Take 1 of Onion sliced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of whole jeera.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of whole red chilli.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Provide As needed of oil.
- Provide As needed of water.
Instructions to make Omelette curry:
- Beat the egg add onion slices,green chilli chopped,salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat a pan add oil and spread this on the pan..
- Fold the omlette and keep aside..
- Now add oil in the pan and fry the Potatoes adding salt and turmeric.
- Put aside the Potatoes and tamper the whole jeera,bay leaf and red chilli.
- Add the onion slices and fry till it becomes golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste saute till the smell goes out.
- Add the tomato chopped and mix well with salt turmeric and red chilli Powder.
- Add the Potatoes and pour water.cover it till the Potatoes get boiled.
- Finally add the omlette and boil for a minute.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and serve.
If you find this Omelette curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.