Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked rotini with italian hot sausage recipe. You can cook baked rotini with italian hot sausage using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage:
- Get 1 box of rotini pasta (16 ounce).
- Take 1 (1 lb) of Italian Hot Sausage(OR Sweet sausage).
- You need 1-1 lb. of ground beef.
- Use 1 package of fresh mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Provide of Fresh minced garlic (about 6 cloves).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Basil leaves.
- Get of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need 1-28 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 of -can Condensed Tomato Soup.
- Provide 1 of – soup can milk.
- Take of Mozzarella cheese (8 ounce bag), shredded.
- Take of Salt for boiling pasta.
- Provide of Cooking spray.
Steps to make Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage:
- In a large pot sauté the Italian sausage (remove from casing), ground beef, fresh mushrooms, onion, green pepper, and fresh garlic, breaking up your ground beef and Italian sausages as you cook it……cook until meats are browned and veggies are tender….drain any fat from pot…..
- Add to sautéed meat mixture and veggies the black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano and basil leaves, stir gently……
- Add crushed tomatoes and tomato soup with the soup can of milk, cook on low heat, covered, for 30 minutes……stirring gently……
- Meanwhile boil water for your pasta, don’t forget to add a little bit of salt 🧂 to the water !!! Boil until pasta is slightly done, but not completely cooked……Drain pasta, but leave just a small amount of water in the pot, your going to add this yummy pasta water with the pasta to your sauce….. 😋.
- Mix cooked and mostly drained pasta into sausage / ground beef / veggie mixture, mix all well………
- Pour all into a greased 13×9 inch baking pan that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray……
- Put shredded mozzarella cheese over your pasta sausage mixture…..
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted and top is nicely browned…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.