Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to walnut, banana and choc chip pancake recipe. To make walnut, banana and choc chip pancake you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake:
- Provide 2 Cups of Plain Flour.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- Provide 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Provide 2 Cups of Buttermilk.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Butter , melted.
- Take 2 of Plantain , over ripe.
- Use 1 Cup of Walnut halves.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Chocolate Chips.
Steps to make Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake:
- Whisk together the dry ingredients. Then make a well in the centre and add the egg, melted butter and the butter milk. Mix well. The batter will be lumpy.
- Now add 1 mashed banana and half the walnuts and half the chocolate chips. Mix until it is incorporated completely into the batter..
- Grease a pan and using 1/3 cup as your measure, scoop in pancake batter..
- As the pancake begins to cook and bubbles form on the top, spread sliced bananas and a sprinkling of walnuts and chocolate chips on top..
- Let the pancake cook further. Then brush a little butter on top of the pancake and banans and flip the pancake..
- The butter will help the bananas caremelise faster and also help toast the walnuts..
- Serve hot white the chocolate chips are still melting. Dust a little icing sugar if you like, to dress it up a little..
- Enter a chocolately, walnutty and banana-y heaven!.
If you find this Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.