Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beefy Pasta Skillet recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beefy Pasta Skillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beefy Pasta Skillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beefy pasta skillet recipe. You can cook beefy pasta skillet using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beefy Pasta Skillet:
- Provide 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Take 1 of medium onion, chopped ( you choose how much you want).
- Get 1 can of ( 10 3/4 oz. ) Campbells condensed tomato soup.
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Use 1/4 cup of water, I put water in the tomato soup can about 3/4 full.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 cups of uncooked elbow pasta.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- Use to taste of seasoning salt, garlic powder and pepper.
Steps to make Beefy Pasta Skillet:
- Cook beef and onion in skillet, add seasoning, cook until browned. Pour off fat..
- Add soup, diced tomatoes, water, worcestershire, corn and pasta..
- Cook until pasta is done. Top with cheese and salsa.
If you find this Beefy Pasta Skillet recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.