Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Bean Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy bean soup recipe. To cook creamy bean soup you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Bean Soup:
- Get 1 cup of cooked white beans.
- Take Half of stock (10 grams) vegetable cube.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 2 of gloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide Half of cup smoked shredded ham.
- Prepare 1 of and a half spoon flour + water.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Creamy Bean Soup:
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the ham and cook until golden brown..
- Use food chopper for the vegetables or chop by hand finely..
- Add the chopped vegetables to the ham, salt and pepper, crumble the stock cube and stir for 20-30 seconds..
- Add the water, bay leaf and stir, turn down the heat to low and cook for 10-15 min..
- Mix the flour with 4-5 spoons of water. Mix good..
- Turn the heat to medium-high and add your flour-water mixture and stir. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Top with parsley and serve..
If you find this Creamy Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.