Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple pasta bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple pasta bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple pasta bake recipe. You can cook simple pasta bake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple pasta bake:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 4 rashers of smoked bacon.
- Take 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Take Half of a tin of water.
- Get 1 of ball of mozzarella.
- Use 200 g of pasta (penne or rigatoni).
Steps to make Simple pasta bake:
- Boil a saucepan of water and heat the oven to 200c. Add a pinch of salt to the water and cook the pasta as instructed on packet.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, slice the rashers of bacon and fry in the oil.
- Once bacon is crispy add the tin of tomatoes. Fill the tin, halfway, with water and add this to the pan too. Simmer until pasta is ready.
- Drain the pasta and pour it into an oven dish.
- Slice the mozzarella, add to the tomato sauce and leave to simmer for 1 more minute, until cheese starts to melt.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and bake in the oven until golden (15-20 minutes).
If you find this Simple pasta bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.