Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheddar soup recipe. You can have broccoli cheddar soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- Provide 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of cream 18%.
- Use 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 4 cups of broccoli florets.
- Take 1 of carrot, shredded.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- In large pot melt butter over medium heat, add onion and sauté until soft and translucent. Add flour and continue to stir for about five minutes..
- Slowly mix in chicken broth until fully incorporated. Add cream stirring constantly. Carefully bring to the boil. You must watch the pot because this will boil quickly. Once it comes to the boil, reduce the heat to medium and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring regularly..
- Now your soup base should be slightly thickened. If too thick add either more broth or cream depending on your taste. Add broccoli, shredded carrot and garlic, allow to simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until veggies are soft..
- Using a hand blender, carefully blend up the soup until desired texture/ consistency. Slowly add the two cups of cheese, constantly stirring. Keep stirring until all the cheese is melted and soup is heating through. Server and garnish with remaking cheese..
If you find this Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.