Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage soup recipe. You can cook stuffed cabbage soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic & herb seasoning.
- Use 1.25 pounds of ground beef (90/10).
- Use 1 of yellow onion diced.
- Take 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Use 1 of medium green cabbage (chopped or diced).
- You need 2-3 of carrots, cut to your liking.
- Provide 1 (32 oz) of bottle of beef broth.
- Use 3 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 8 oz of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- Get of Optional:parsley.
Instructions to make Stuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Pour olive oil into pot over medium high heat. Add ground beef, garlic, salt, pepper, & Italian seasoning. Break up meat with spatula & let cook 5 minutes. Then add onion & cook 2-3 minutes..
- Note: you may want to switch to a bigger pot* Add your remaining ingredients to the pot, stir & bring to simmer. Add salt, pepper and more minced garlic if desired. Turn heat down to medium-low and let cook with lid on for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally, and reduce heat to low for the last 10 minutes. You can add parsley or parmesan cheese for garnish. Enjoy!.
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.