Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot-Pepper Relish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot-Pepper Relish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot-pepper relish recipe. To make carrot-pepper relish you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot-Pepper Relish:
- You need 3 lb of Carrots, cut into 1/2"slices.
- You need 2 of green peppers, chopped.
- Get 2 medium of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 can of (10 ounces) condensed tomato soup.
- Use 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dry dill weed.
Steps to make Carrot-Pepper Relish:
- Cook carrots in 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) until crisp-tender, 8 to 10 minutes; drain..
- Add green peppers and onions..
- Heat the remaining ingredients to boiling stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes..
- Pour over vegetables; stir. Cover and refrigerate no longer than 3 weeks.
If you find this Carrot-Pepper Relish recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.