Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot baked ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot baked ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot baked ziti recipe. To cook crockpot baked ziti you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot baked ziti:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef, turkey or Italian sausage.
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- Get 2 1/2 c of water or chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 box of penne or ziti pasta.
- Get 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Crockpot baked ziti:
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until browned. Stir in garlic and salt and cook 1 minute..
- Add beef mixture, basil, parsley, tomatoes, pasta sauce and water to a 4qt (or larger) slow cooker. Stir..
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours..
- Add pasta and stir until combined. Cover and continue cooking for 20-45 minutes (depending on how hot your slow cooker is) — check and stir at the 20 minute mark..
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted..
If you find this Crockpot baked ziti recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.