Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy sour gochujang tofu soup recipe. You can cook spicy sour gochujang tofu soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup:
- Get 1 of packed tofu (firm or silky).
- Take 1/4 slice of onion (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 tbsp of gochujang paste (you can find it in any Asian store or Smith’s store).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger powder (you can use the fresh ginger slices).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (you can reply with minced garlic).
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of mushrooms powder (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne powder(optional, you can skipped if you don’t like spicy).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need Squeezes of lemon or 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional).
- Get 4 cup of water (veggies or non veggies broth).
- Get of Green onion for garnish.
- Get of Sesame oil.
- Take of Oil.
Instructions to make Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup:
- Using a pan heat up little oil, then sauted the onion..
- Add ginger, garlic, black pepper, gochujang paste, paprika, mushrooms powder, cayennes pepper and water..
- Let them boil and simmer until the gochujang is dissolved..
- Add tofu, soy sauce and salt to taste. Cook for another 3-4 minutes. Lastly add a few drops of sesame oil and lemon juice, then turn off the heat and serve. Don’t forget to sprinkle green onion as a garnish. Enjoy!.
If you find this Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.