Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower and braised tofu soup *instant pot max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤 recipe. You can cook cauliflower and braised tofu soup *instant pot max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤 using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤:
- Prepare half of head cauliflower.
- Take 8 oz of braised firm tofu.
- Prepare 2 of large vine ripen tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- Use 1/2 cup of cooked beans, optional.
- Take 16 oz of homemade stock.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of concentrated tomato puree.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 3 slice of ginger, minced ginger.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of fish sauce or Celtic sea salt.
- Provide 1 Tsp of toasted sesame oil.
Instructions to make Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤:
- Turn on Saute function and set the timer of 15 minutes on Instant pot Max. Saute sliced onion, tomato, minced ginger and garlic in olive oil until aromatic, about 1 minute..
- Add cauliflower florets, sliced braised firm tofu for another few seconds. Pour in 16 oz homemade stock and 16 oz of water. Squeeze in 1 Tsp concentrated tomato puree. Add half cup of cooked bean. A pinch of salt. Cancel saute function and switch to pressure cook, set for 1 minute at high pressure, quick release. Put the lid on and cook..
- Once pressure is released and the warning light is off. Remove the lid and adjust seasoning. Drizzling some toasted sesame oil before serve..
If you find this Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.