Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & cheese enchiladas recipe. You can have chicken & cheese enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas:
- You need 1 can of 10 3/4 oz Campbells condensed cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1 cup of pace picante sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 2 cup of chopped cooked chicken.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Get 6 of flour tortillas.
- Get 1 small of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green onion sliced.
Instructions to make Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas:
- stir the soup,sour cream,picante sauce,and chili powder in a medium bowl..
- stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in large bowl.
- divide chicken mixture among tortillas. roll up the tortillas and place seamside up in 2 qt shallow baking dish.pour remaining picante sauce mixture over filled tortillas. cover baking dish..
- bake at 350°F. for 40 min. or until enchiladas are hot and bubbling. top with tomato and onion..
If you find this Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.